2. Check out the Table of Contents:
You may need to open up the links to full text (see double arrow below). Then select the PDF Full Text (to view the eBook without downloading it):
Use the tools to save, email or print pages.
Click the forward or backward arrows to move around.
EBSCO ebooks help:
1. Searching for ebooks and viewing them online (4 minute video).
2. Downloading ebooks for viewing offline on a device (4 minute video).
3. Ebooks on your ipad (2 minute video).
4. Complete help menu for EBSCO ebooks.
5. Troubleshooting tutorials & FAQs for EBSCO ebooks.
Additional links for downloading EBSCO eBooks:
1. You will need to download (and install) free Adobe Digital Editions.
2. Create a folder account on MyEBSCOhost (5 minute video).
Peter Turkstra Library, Redeemer University College , 777 Garner Road East, Ancaster, ON, L9K 1J4, Canada Circulation Desk Telephone: 905.648.2139 ext. 4266, Email: email@example.com