Click the link to the Full Text (to view the eBook without downloading it) near the top left of your screen in the EBSCOhost database record:
Scroll through the Table of Contents and click on a chapter. Click the forward or backward arrows to move around.
Click the printer icon on the right in order to print or download up to 60 pages at a time. In the example above, the option has been chosen to print the current page and the next 59 pages.
Click on the page icon on the right in order to get help with citing your source. You can then copy and paste the citation into your document. Be sure to check for errors.
EBSCO ebooks help:
1. Searching for ebooks and viewing them online (4 minute video).
2. Downloading ebooks for viewing offline on a device (4 minute video).
3. Ebooks on your ipad (2 minute video).
4. Complete help menu for EBSCO ebooks.
5. Troubleshooting tutorials & FAQs for EBSCO ebooks.
Additional links for downloading EBSCO eBooks:
1. You will need to download (and install) free Adobe Digital Editions.
2. Create a folder account on MyEBSCOhost (5 minute video).
Peter Turkstra Library, Redeemer University College , 777 Garner Road East, Ancaster, ON, L9K 1J4, Canada Circulation Desk Telephone: 905.648.2139 ext. 4266, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org