Skip to main content
Create a one-page bibliography including:
- Your name
- Your topic, chosen from the Topics & Sources.
- Six citations of the best sources related to your topic, including:
- 4 books found using the library catalogue, WorldCat. Include both print books and e-books. At the end of each citation, record the call number (for print books) and the URL for e-books.
- 2 articles: recent, full text articles from scholarly peer-reviewed journals, found through a database on EBSCOhost Web. At the end of each citation, add the URL (e.g., the EBSCO permalink or the WorldCat record link).
- Cite your 6 sources using the Chicago Style (Notes & Bibliography / Humanities). For help with the Chicago style, see "Cite Sources" on the library website.
- Download the best journal article and print out the first page.
- Print the bibliography and attach the first page of the journal article that you downloaded.
Bring a printed copy of the bibliography (with the first page of the journal article) to class on the due date. (Check your course outline for the due date.)
For research assistance, contact a librarian.
Peter Turkstra Library, Redeemer University , 777 Garner Road East, Ancaster, ON, L9K 1J4, Canada Circulation Desk Telephone: 905.648.2139 ext. 4266, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org