Skip to Main Content
Create a one-page bibliography including:
- Your name
- Your topic, chosen from the Topics & Sources.
- Six citations of the best sources related to your topic, including:
- 4 books found using the library catalogue, WorldCat. Include both print books and e-books. At the end of each citation, record the call number (for print books) and the URL for e-books.
- 2 articles: recent, full text articles from scholarly peer-reviewed journals, found through a database on EBSCOhost Web. At the end of each citation, add the URL (e.g., the EBSCO permalink or the WorldCat record link).
- Cite your 6 sources using the Chicago Style (Notes & Bibliography / Humanities). For help with the Chicago style, see "Cite Sources" on the library website.
- Download the best journal article and upload it with your assignment.
- Upload the bibliography to your shared Google folder, as per instructions in course syllabus.
(Check your course outline for the due date.)
For research assistance, contact a librarian.
Peter Turkstra Library, Redeemer University , 777 Garner Road East, Ancaster, ON, L9K 1J4, Canada Circulation Desk Telephone: 905.648.2139 ext. 4266, Email: email@example.com