Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Create a one-page bibliography including:
- Your name
- Your topic, chosen from the Topics & Sources.
- Six citations of the best sources related to your topic, including:
- 4 books found using the library catalogue, WorldCat. Include both print books and e-books. At the end of each citation, record the call number (for print books) and the URL for e-books.
- 2 articles: recent, full text articles from scholarly peer-reviewed journals, found through a database on EBSCOhost Web. At the end of each citation, add the URL (e.g., the EBSCO permalink or the WorldCat record link).
- Cite your 6 sources using the Chicago Style (Notes & Bibliography / Humanities). For help with the Chicago style, see "Cite Sources" on the library website.
- Download the best journal article and upload it with your assignment.
- Upload the bibliography to your shared Google folder, as per instructions in course syllabus.
(Check your course outline for the due date.)
For research assistance, contact a librarian.
Peter Turkstra Library, Redeemer University , 777 Garner Road East, Ancaster, ON, L9K 1J4, Canada Circulation Desk Telephone: 905.648.2139 ext. 4266, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org