♦ Open the Zotero library on your desktop. Zotero will save your imported citations to the currently open folder in your library.
♦ Search our library catalogue.
♦ Find references you would like to import into Zotero.
1. Go to your browser toolbar and select the Zotero icon to the right of your search bar. You will see:
to import webpage metadata or a snapshot of the page.
a folder icon (indicates multiple references). Select the icon and then check the references you would like to import.
to import a book reference.
2. Pull up a reference or a PDF, right-click, and save to Zotero.
If these options don't work:
3. Use the library catalogue's Cite option
to select your citation format, select Export to RIS, save onto your computer, and import into Zotero.
Search our library catalogue.
♦ When you find references you would like to import into Mendeley either:
1. Go to your browser toolbar and select the Mendeley icon to the right of your search bar. (You will be required to log into your Mendeley account).
♦ Choose the correct folder in your Mendeley library.
♦ Check the references you need for your paper, or select All and Save.
2. Use the library catalogue's Cite option
where you can select your citation format, select Export to RIS, save onto your computer, and then import into Mendeley.
Peter Turkstra Library, Redeemer University , 777 Garner Road East, Ancaster, ON, L9K 1J4, Canada Circulation Desk Telephone: 905.648.2139 ext. 4266, Email: email@example.com