Skip to main content
How to Create WorldCat Lists (3 min video)
Creating Lists on WorldCat can be Useful for:
- keeping track of your research
- sharing titles with other WorldCat users
How to create a list on WorldCat:
- Sign in to your WorldCat account. (For help with this, see Create a WorldCat Account.)
- Search for articles and books on your topic.
- In your Search Results click the title that you want to save to your list
- Click Add to list at the left of the title.
- Choose your list and click Add to selected list. Alternatively, you can add the item to a new list after entering the name and creating/saving it.
- Check off one of the privacy options: Public or Private
- Click the Create New List button.
How do I retrieve a previously saved list or bibliography in WorldCat?
- Sign-in to your WorldCat account.
- Under Lists, select the one you want to retrieve.
You can also export your lists in one of the major citation styles (e.g. APA, MLA, Chicago Style). To find out how, visit the WorldCat Citations Tool page.
Peter Turkstra Library, Redeemer University , 777 Garner Road East, Ancaster, ON, L9K 1J4, Canada Circulation Desk Telephone: 905.648.2139 ext. 4266, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org